Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) – Sandton
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is simply a process of managing the life cycle of physical assets and equipment in order to maximize its lifetime, reduce costs, improve quality and efficiency, health of assets and environmental safety.
Amani Business will advise its clients about the best Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software that will best suits your needs depending on the type of business you wish to embark on. Amani Business understand that Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software needs to be more than an ordinary computerized maintenance management system but a lot more that offer you the freedom to implement as much supporting functionality as you need to meet your asset management and other organizational requirements as part of a complete enterprise suite or as a standalone EAM solution.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) can also be defined as a technology-empowered method for organizing assets, improving efficiency, and maximizing your investments. For both small and medium businesses this is managing all of your assets across departments, facilities, and locations can optimize and extend their life cycle. There are several reasons to use Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) including:
- Maximizing return on assets
- Reducing costs and risks
- Making informed decisions about assets
- Reducing total cost of ownership
- Increasing uptime and improve predictability
Enterprise asset management (EAM) is also often referred as CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System). EAM solution is implemented to better plan, optimize, execute, and track maintenance activities with the associated labour, inventory, skills, materials, tools, and information.
Why do I need Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) ?
- You need EAM to get insight into the financials. Basically, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software will give you insight into the lifecycle of your assets, which can improve predictability and help you avoid costly breakdowns.
- EAM helps to avoid duplicate tasks- Streamline the asset management process by adding EAM to your ERP. When you use separate EAM software, you can lose sight of the impact asset management has on your enterprise.
- Make your assets more profitable. This is one of the top reasons why you need to consult Amani Business for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). You can be able to assets must be monitored and controlled in order to bring them to life and maximize your ROA. Integrating your Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) allows you to manage assets while controlling their financials, resulting in savings.
Make your processes more efficient- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) gives you the opportunity to automate important tasks that will extend the lifecycle of your assets